Holy Moly, the Scarecrows are back!! Steampunk horror, Neo-Victorian literature, and pulp adventure and mayhem during the post-Civil War. A tale with a twist. An invasion of epic proportion! A novelette! Characters we care about, and an unexpected plotline. Hundreds of pages worth of Penny Dreadfuls for your pocket: PDF Format, iPad and iPhone, Mobipocket, and through Amazon Kindle! Featuring more than 500+ pages of fiction. Only $1.99 in most formats (Kindle prices go for about $4.99 to $5.99).
THIS TIME THE SCARECROWS AREN’T PLAYING
AND A CIVIL WAR SECRET SHALL BE LEARNED.
Lawrence Dagstine & His Killer Scarecrows in Steampunk Tales… Again!
Get it on Amazon Kindle, iPad or iPhone, PDF, or click: “eBooks & Kindle.”
STEAMPUNK TALES – 7 (own both issues)
STEAMPUNK TALES – 6 (own both issues)
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND…. SERIALIZED SCARECROWS IN 1870…
Emulating the style of the pulp adventure magazines of the 1920s and ’30s, Steampunk Tales contains first-run, original fiction written by an A+ list of award-winning authors. Issue 7 contains 8 stories, most running between 4,300 to 11,000 words, for an unbelievable price.
Only $1.99 in most formats (except Kindle)!
Tales in Issue 7 include:
1. Mask of Tezcatlipoca, Part 4 by G. D. Falksen
2. The Sacrifices of Automated Tabulation by Richard Farnsworth
3. A Town of Crows, Part 2 by Lawrence R. Dagstine
4. Unbelieving Jaxx, Part 2 by John F. Montagne
5. Mist and Shadow by Arkwright
6. Lonely Light, Part 2 by Karl Custer
7. The Trials of Professor Sinister; Extracts from the Traveling Diary of Matalaine Morningside, Part 2 by Larry C. Kay
8. Sideways, Part 4 by Andrew Singleton
Original cover painting by the amazing Adam Smith!
Other New Entries: “eBooks & Kindle”
You must be logged in to post a comment.